Finance options available
from just 7.9% APR.
Our very competitive 7.9% APR option allows our customers to spread the cost of a new boiler installation over up to 10 years – our Worcester Bosch boilers even come with up to 12 years guarantee.
Stonehenge Plumbing and Heating Ltd (FRN 981625) is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Tradehelp Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 679812). Stonehenge Plumbing and Heating Ltd introduce customers to TradeHelp Ltd and do not receive a fee for the introduction. TradeHelp Ltd are a credit broker, not a lender, and offer loans from Novuna Personal Finance, a trading style of Mitsubishi HC Capital UK PLC authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check, which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If cancelled within 14 days, alternative payment of the full outstanding balance must be made.
In need of an emergency callout?
Get it sooner with our finance options
Stonehenge Plumbing and Heating work as an introducer of Tradehelp who through Novuna Personal Finance to offer a range of monthly payment options to suit our customer’s needs.
Don’t let your boiler installation stop this summer’s beach holiday or that new car you’ve had your eyes on.
24 months representative example 0% APR interest bearing
120 months representative example 7.9% APR interest bearing
Who can we work with
- RMinimum age of 18 years
- RUK resident for more than 12 months
- ROwn personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken
- ROwner occupier
- RPermanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week
- RSelf employed
- RRetired person
- ROn disability allowance
- RUnemployed and 'house person' (with consent of co-habiting working partner)
- ROwner occupier
Who can’t we work with
- Unemployed without a spouse/partner in full time employment
- Temporary positions/agency workers
- Foster carers without a spouse/partner who meets our minimum employment criteria
- Child-minders who do not have a registered creche/nursery
- Full time students (other than trainee nurses, and doctors)
- Supply teachers who do not have a permanent contract with a specific school, we would possibly require the school name and address
Get A Free Estimate
Call us on 01722 212050